All materials used in the production of socks are Oeko Tex certified. They are manufactured in Europe to the highest quality standards!
The world’s most eco sustainable socks:
Cotton covers 2.5% of the world’s cultivated land but uses 10-16% of the world’s pesticides (including herbicides, insecticides, and defoliants), more than any other single major crop. Environmental consequences of the elevated use of chemicals in the non-organic cotton growing methods include the following:
- chemicals used in the processing of cotton pollute the air and surface
- waters decreased biodiversity and shifting equilibrium of ecosystems due to the use of pesticides.
It has been confirmed by the HIGG MATERIAL SUSTAINABILITY INDEX (MSI) that upcycled yarns generously outperform virgin equivalent yarns across all sustainability metrics.
All upcycled socks are made up of:
- 85% Upcycled Cotton, 10% polyamide, 5% elastane – great for movement!
- They are all personalised socks.
Crew Sports Socks:
- The most eco friendly sock on the planet. ZERO waste, NO water, NO chemical
- All new BEST seller – offering maximum comfort, durability and value for money!
All other socks are made up of:
- 85% Upcycled Cotton, 15% polyamide, 5% elastane.
- 75% Upcycled Cotton, 20% polyamide, 5% elastane
- Perfect option for the younger generation!
Coolmax Printed Socks:
The problem? It’s SMELLY FEET! Currently all those printed socks that are made of polyester offer less ventilation to the foot leading to increased perspiration and odour, (bromhidrosis).
We never want any of customers to experience this with personalised clothing but are you familiar with that unpleasant feeling of having worn printed socks? You noticed how smelly your socks are. You make a habit out of thoroughly washing your feet… You even use foot powder? Yet still, your feet are sweaty, damp and smelly.
You are wondering to yourself that maybe it’s these printed socks that still cause your feet to sweat so much. And you are right. Changing from polyester to Coolmax printed socks will help cure sweaty feet.
Coolmax socks. An altogether better experience – the best socks to prevent sweaty feet
We use 90% Coolmax yarn for the production of our printed socks which are specifically designed to move perspiration away from feet. Our Coolmax yarn transports moisture from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric.
The result? Cool, comfortable and odour-free socks
We offer 2 types of Coolmax printed socks with all over full colour printed designs.
- Classic Crew
- Classic Crew with inner terry lining. These are thicker as they have terry lining in the sole which provides additional cushioning and comfort.
The premium Classic Crew is the perfect option for you and your business. Rich in cotton. 80% Combed cotton. There’s even a 2 year quality guarantee so we ensure that you have the best, smell-free socks to wear for your day-to-day activities!
Coolmax Socks are the preferred choice because they keep the perspiration away from the feet, as well as offering superior comfort.
Reinforcement in heel and toe provide durability to dramatically improve product life.
- 90% Coolmax for comfort and breathability
- 8% polyester for strength
- 2% elastane for stretch
As all our knitted Coolmax socks are full custom knitted, there is a lot of flexibility, allowing us to change the technical characteristics of the socks. We can produce and personalise the socks to different heights to include the quarter, crew and mid-calf heights